As our customer you will receive the finest quality repairs available. This is made possible by our continuing dedication to the collision industry.
We pledge to:
- Keep our facility equipped with current technology to repair today’s complex vehicles.
- Provide ongoing training for technicians.
- Exceed top quality repair standards.
- As a member of the community we adhere to ethics of honesty, integrity, safety, and craftsmanship.
AASP Code of Ethics:
We operate our business based on the AASPMN code of ethics.
To our customers we promise:
- To perform high-quality service with trained personnel, using competitively-priced, quality products appropriate for the repair.
- To offer valid written estimates and keep customers informed of significant changes in the service process.
- To conform to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- To maintain a sense of personal obligation to our customers.
- To offer resolutions if the expectations of our customers are not met.
To our employees we promise:
- To encourage continuous training.
- To provide a quality work environment.
- To manage our businesses in a professional and sensitive manner.
To the automotive industry we promise:
- To uphold the highest standards of our industry.
- To attempt correction of any abuses within our automotive community.
- To be aware and proactive in response to changing technology and legislation.
Let our professionals answer all your questions about the estimating/repair processes.
John Ritter Sr founded and operated Highland Collision since 1971. In years of servicing Highland Park and surrounding communities, the business has undergone three major expansions to its current state-of-the-art facility on the corner of West 7th and Homer Street. Now in its second generation of operations, the new owner Gary Mattson has a passion for the automotive industry. He is a former Captain in the Aviation branch of the US Army.
We guarantee all our workmanship. We also certify that the structural restoration meets manufacturers specifications.
The limited warranty covers, parts and materials used in repairs and workmanship to finish the repairs process.
Our shop provides a Limited Warranty on work performed during repair. This Limited Warranty is valid only for as long as you own the vehicle stated herein, and is for the person to whom this Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears herein and on the original work order. This is a labor only, fragmented four part Limited Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
- METALWORK: A LIFETIME limited warranty is provided for all metalwork, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. The Shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork warranted.
- PAINTING, STRIPES and DECALS: A LIFETIME warranty is provided for all painting-related priming and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a ONE YEAR limited warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding those defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The Shop will re-prime, repaint, re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted. Paint warranty is valid only over OEM type factory finishes that are free of defect. Rust repair is excluded.
- MECHANICAL REPAIRS: A ONE YEAR limited warranty is provided for mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
- PARTS: A ONE YEAR limited warranty is provided for parts unless Mfg. Warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at the Shop. (Please Note: shop warranty does not exceed Mfg. Warranty.)
- SECTION 1-4: The shop will repair, repaint, or replace solely at its option any items in section 1-4, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Warranty Grantor. This warranty is not transferable.
- SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED:
- Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by the LIMITED WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair.
- Rust…Surface rust, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels, is not covered. THIS STATES ALL THE LIMITED WARRANTIES made by the Shop and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
- CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner shall:
- Present the owner’s copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts, and
- Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
ALL WARRANTIES implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.